Facts & Statistics:
Languages: Swahili, English (both official); Arabic; many local languages
Currency: Tanzanian shilling
● Mt. Kilimanjaro, which is the tallest African peak, is located in Tanzania. The mountain is actually an extinct volcano and one of the most enormous in our world. At the height of 18,500 feet, the surface area of the mountain is about two and a half square miles.
● Tanzania is home to exotic wildlife like black rhinos, the Kori bustard, baboons, wart hogs, elephants, zebras and more.
● Tanzania is surrounded by three of the world’s most magnificent lakes - Lake Tanganyika, Lake Nyasa and Lake Victoria.
● Tanzania has more than a 100 different tribal groups.
● Lake Manyara National Park, in Tanzania, is home to the world’s only tree-climbing lions.
● The Amani Nature Reserve in eastern Tanzania is the only place on the entire planet where African Violets really grow in the wild.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions