Facts & Statistics:
Name: South Africa
Capital: Administrative: Pretoria; Legislative: Cape Town; Judicial: Bloemfontein
Languages: IsiZulu 23.8%, IsiXhosa 17.6%, Afrikaans 13.3%, Sepedi 9.4%, English 8.2%, Setswana 8.2%, Sesotho 7.9%, Xitsonga 4.4%, other 7.2%
● The Cape Floral Kingdom has 9,600 plant species, 70% of which are not found anywhere else in the world.
● Kruger National Park supports the greatest variety of wildlife species on the African continent.
● South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Mozambique are tearing down fences between the countries' game parks to create a 13,500 square mile game park, which will become the largest conservation area in the world. It will be bigger than Switzerland, Belgium or Taiwan.
● South Africa is the first country in Africa to host the prestigious FIFA World Cup (will take place in 2010).
● South Africa has deserts, mountains, escarpments, plateaus, grasslands, bush, wetlands and subtropical forests.
● South Africa has the highest commercial bungi jump in the world (710 feet).
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions