From the majesty of Mount Cook, to the geysers at Rotorua; from the delightful friendliness of New Zealanders, to the rich culture of the Maori; from the man-made wonder of Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, to the natural beauty of glow worms in Waitomo caves, numerous experiences and sites await you in New Zealand. Our tours include major highlights of the North and South Islands such as the City of Sails (Auckland), the Garden City (Christchurch), the gorgeous beaches in the Bay of Islands, the adventure Capital (Queenstown), and more. This is a land full of spectacular views (popularly known for its use as the dramatic setting for the "Lord of the Rings" film trilogy). Let us show you stunning views of these spectacular vistas and bring you on amazing experiences that will allow you to truly discover the richness of New Zealand.
● Visit the lands of Lord of the Rings – incredible natural beauty
● Spend overnight on a cruise ship in Milford Sound
● Bungee jump where it was born
● Sky dive over Queenstown
● Stay in a world class luxury lodge
● Enjoy a New Zealand Wine-tasting tour
Facts & Statistics:
Name: New Zealand
Languages: English, Maori (both official)
Currency: New Zealand dollar
● The indigenous Maori name of New Zealand is ‘New Zealand Aotearoa’. Translated into English, it means ‘New Zealand, The Land of the Long White Cloud’.
● New Zealand is part of 'The Pacific Rim of Fire'. Mount Ruapehu, situated in central North Island, is the most active volcano of the country.
● Bungee jumping was invented in New Zealand.
● New Zealand has won the most Olympic gold medals, per capita, amongst all the participant countries.
● New Zealand is home to the largest flightless parrot (kakapo), oldest reptile (tuatara), biggest earthworms, smallest bats, heaviest insect (a weta), some of the oldest trees and many rarest species birds, insects, and plants, in the world.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions