Facts & Statistics:
Languages: English (official), Swahili (national), and numerous indigenous languages
Currency: Kenya shilling
● There are numerous safari parks in Kenya as it is home to “The Big Five”, lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino.
● Unlike the other big cats, lions are social animals, living in prides of 20-30 members. Each pride may have one to three males.
● The African elephant is the world's largest land mammal. Due to its gigantic stature, the elephant has no predators apart from men who hunt it for its tusks.
● Buffalo live in herds of several hundred led by one dominant bull. Old, defeated buffalo bulls are the most dangerous.
● There are two species of rhinoceros found in Kenya: white and black rhinos. Both are endangered species. Black rhinos lead a solitary life and are the more dangerous of the two species.
● Dubbed the "Silent Hunter", the leopard is a very elusive animal with a gorgeous skin.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions