Facts & Statistics:
Languages: French (official)
● The Eiffel tower is painted every 7 years, it takes 60 tons of paint. 18 months, 3 shades of brown hand painted by 25 workers. Costs over $5 million.
● French cuisine is considered to be the best in the world.
● The Louvre Museum (Musée du Louvre) in Paris, France, is one of the largest and most famous museums in the world.
● Among the thousands of priceless paintings is Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, perhaps the most famous painting in the world. Works of artists like Fragonard, Rembrandt, Rubens, Titian, Poussin, and David can also be seen. Among the well-known sculptures in the collection are the Winged Victory of Samothrace and the Venus de Milo.
● France is the world’s most popular tourist destination.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions