Facts & Statistics:
Languages: Arabic (official)
Currency: Egyptian pound
● The 365 days calendar and the 24-Hour division of the day are Egyptian inventions.
● The earliest known wine cellars were discovered in Egypt.
● A large number of household objects were invented or used by the ancient Egyptians, including lock and keys, combs, scissors, wigs, makeup, deodorants, toothbrush and toothpaste.
● The pyramids of Egypt are the last remaining ancient wonder of the world. They have been given an ‘honorary status’ in the list of the new ‘Wonders of the World’.
● The features of the Great Pyramid of Giza are so large they are visible even from the Moon.
● The Great Pyramid remained the tallest man-made structure in the world for a period of over 3,800 years.
● The total mass of the Great Pyramid of Giza is estimated to be 5.9 million tons, while its volume is said to be roughly 2,500,000 cubic meters.
● The Great Pyramid is one of the most comprehensively studied buildings in the world.
● The temperature inside The Great Pyramid remains constant at 68 degrees F, the same as earth’s internal temperature.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions