Brazil is an amazing destination with many wonderful and distinct attractions. From the incredible Rio De Janeiro with its nightlife and famous Mardi Gras (Carnevale), It has the incredible jungle rain forests of the Amazon jungle eco-lodge where can stay at an eco-lodge or take an Amazon River Cruise. Either way you can enjoy the diverse animals and birds found there: From the jaguars, pumas, foxes and wolves to the giant anteaters, armadillos, otter, tapir, peccaries, the capybara, etc. There are many types of monkees, including the howler, the capuchin and the squirrel. The rivers have the world’s largest river dolphins, alligators, Black Caiman and piranhas. There are over 1,600 species of birds, including the toucans, flamingos, parrots, etc. etc. Brazil has some of the most famous beaches in the world, such as Ipanema Beach or Copacanbana Beach. It shares Iguassu Falls with Argentina. One of the major world’s Icons is the giant statue of “Christ, the Redeemer” which is on a hill above Rio De Janeiro.
The native language in Brazil is Portuguese, unlike its neighbors, whose primary language is Spanish. Culturally Brazil is an amazing mix, blending European, African, Caribbean and Latin American Indian and Asian ethnic groups. The Brazilian culture, music, art, food and easy-going style make it a delightful destination.
● Take a boat ride down the Amazon River
● Hike through the Amazon Jungle
● Visit the huge Christ the Redeemer statue
● Enjoy Copacabana and Ipanema beaches
● Marvel at majestic Iguassu Falls
Facts & Statistics:
● The only Portuguese speaking country in the Americas.
● Brazil is one of the biggest countries of the world and the most populous countries in Latin America.
● The capital of Brazil is Brasilia and it is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities of the world. This city was designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer, who was considered to be one of the best architects in the world.
● Christ the Redeemer, the 130-feet tall statue that overlooks Rio de Janeiro, is one of the seven wonders of the contemporary times. This sculpture is the symbol and icon of Brazil.
● The only soccer team in this world to have won the prestigious ‘World Cup’ 5 times is Brazil's soccer team. Brazil is also the birthplace of one of the best soccer players of this century, Pele.
● Amazon Rainforest, which is located in Brazil, is the world’s largest rainforest and covers an area of 2.3 million square miles. It is the most diverse biological habitat in the world.
The 2014, FIFA World Cup will be held in Brazil, June 12 – July 13, 2014. The FIFA World Cup games in Brazil will held in various cities including Rio De Janiero, Sao Paolo, Recife, Natal, Forteleza, Brasilia, Porto Alegre, Cuiaba, Manaus, Salvador and Belo Horizonte. The football games, aka Soccor games will be played in the beautiful stadiums, some of which were built specifically for the FIFA World Cup in Brazil. These should be the most exciting Football games of the year as countries from all over the world compete to be the FIFA World Cup Champions. We are not official sponsors of the FIFA World Cup in Brazil, but we can provide you the international flights, hotels, tours, transfers and we can possibly help you to get your event tickets.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions