Facts & Statistics:
Capital: Buenos Aires
● Argentina is home to the highest peak in the Americas, Mount Aconcagua measures 22,800 feet (6949 meters).
● Each year some 100,000 tourists visit Argentina to see the majestic endangered southern right whales.
● A military junta seized control of Argentina between 1976 and 1983 resulting in a mysterious disappearance between 5,000 to 30,000 Argentines. They are known as the Desaparecidos or the “disappeared ones”.
● For over 300 years the Gaucho or cowboy way of life has survived in the grassy Pampas of Argentina.
● Moreno Glacier of Argentina is amongst the few glaciers in the world that are advancing.
● The popular dance form ‘Tango’ belongs to Argentina.
MG Tour Co - 10073 Valley View #232 - Cypress, CA - 90630 – USA CST#2066599-40
Phone: (714) 220-2579 Toll Free: (866) 225-0577 Fax: (714) 276-6447 Terms & Conditions